This pull-up Economy Retractable banner stand packs great value into an easy to use durable and attractive display stand for banners. Its small and compact design is great for promotions, trade shows and events on the go. Vinyl Banners pull up and retract down into the base. With compact design and durability, this aluminum banner stand is the perfect combination of versatility, affordability, and appeal for displaying banners.
Options, Materials & Specs
- Waterproof material
- Smooth surface
- Bright white color on the front, showcasing your design on one side
- Crease and curl resistant
- Gray back side provides ultimate opacity even in bright lighting
- Arrives assembled to a sturdy, lightweight aluminum stand
Standard Display Sizes Available
- 33.5” x 79” is the most popular option among customers as it has just enough space for a central image and highlighted text. Ideal for a retractable banner design focused on a central product, service or company branding aspect.
- 47” x 79” is the widest display size among the three choices. Highly recommended for designs with lengthier text or several visual elements.
We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .JPG, .PNG & .PDF.
Instant Online Proof:
Upload print-ready files at 150 dpi in CMYK color mode and get an Instant Online Proof. (Instant Online Proof is final and an additional proof will not be sent.) See resolution, bleed and color information below.
Files not built correctly may delay the order.
Upload Manual Proof: (24 Hours (excluding Holidays)
After we receive your uploaded file(s), we will review each file. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 24 hours.
Please build your files correctly. Important: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof.
All file formats must have a minimum of 150 dpi (dot per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size. Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 150 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
All black & white artwork and/or images must be provided in grayscale color mode.
For Roll Ups Banner Frames , please build your print-ready digital files by adding 0.25" bleed to each dimension (or 0.50" bleed on all four sides). Please design your files correctly and ensure proper bleed
Custom Request or Questions?
If the options you are looking for are not available in this product page, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide a design template, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Quote Button in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your information and anything else required.